Finally! This is the first beta version of Listary 5. Enjoy it Don’t hesitate to leave your feedback.
- Extension support is currently being designed and developed. It’ll be available in a future version.
- More new features coming very soon.
####Change log (5.00.2130)
- New: Press Ctrl twice to show/hide Listary. Very very handy!
- New: Completely redesign Launch Apps.
- New: Theme support! 17 beautiful themes and a theme editor included. Check Options - Appearance.
- New: Send to. You can now send a search result using Windows “Send to” menu or send it to any folder via search. Default hotkey
- New: Custom Actions. Check Listary Options - Actions.
- New: Use hotkey to execute an action directly.
- New: Search web and open websites. Check Options - Keywords - Web.
- New: History now saves your search query. The next time you want to launch the same item, you only need to type a prefix.
- New: Redesign UI.
- New: Press
Ctrl+Enterto open parent folder of a search result directly.
- New: New action to set keyword for a search result directly.
- New: Set keywords for folders. Use keywords to open your mostly used folders easily.
- New: Redesign “App Settings” tab in Options.
- New: Drag the left border of the toolbar to change its location (launcher mode only).
- New: Open with. Default hotkey
- New: Search results hotkeys (next item, previous item, actions) are configurable in Options - Hotkeys.
- New: New command
mkdir folder_nameto create a new folder.
- New: Batch add websites, folders and custom commands in Options - Keywords.
- New: Use
Tabto autocomplete a keyword.
- New: Support apps running as administrator even if Listary is started normally.
- New: Add many useful system commands. Check Options - Keywords - Custom.
- New: “Open Folder” now automatically selects the search result file.
- New: Only search specific extensions for Launch Apps.
- New: Support launching Windows Store Apps on Windows 8/10.
- New: Support XYplorer Free.
- New: Support
- New: Add more tips.
- Improved: Lots of performance improvements.
- Improved: Search results sorting.
- Improved: Directory Opus compatibility.
- Improved: Search results are updated with a much less delay.
- Improved: Change default hotkey to
Win+Fon Windows 10.
- Fixed: Cannot launch shortcuts created by 64-bit apps.
- Fixed: Many other bug fixes.
####Change log (5.00.2132)
- Fixed: Crash when exiting Listary.
- Fixed: Double-ctrl press didn’t work sometimes.
####Change log (5.00.2134)
- Fixed: Ctrl+C didn’t work in file managers while Listary was running.
####Change log (5.00.2177)
- New: Press
Ctrlkey to switch to launcher mode when you activate Listary within apps like Explorer. You can always press Ctrl 3 times in a row to open Listary in launcher mode directly.
- New: Add Tab autocomplete for Projects.
- New: Add a default keyword
optto open Listary Options.
- New: Add a separate hotkey for launcher mode.
- Improved: Hide Listary automatically when losing focus.
Tabkey can now be used to both auto-complete a keyword and select the next item.
- Improved: Improve search results window layout on small monitors.
- Improved: XYplorer flat mode support.
- Fixed: URL query encoding.
- Fixed: Host app may hang when opening a find-as-you-type result.
- Fixed: Other bug fixes.
####Change log (5.00.2320)
- New: Support mouse scroll on Windows 10 without changing system setting.
- New: Add environment variable support for folder paths.
- New: Add environment variable support for custom commands.
- New: Add One Commander support.
- New: Add SpeedCommander support.
- New: Update tutorial for Listary 5.
- Improved: Improve search results sorting.
- Improved: Use system Explorer pane setting when opening new Explorer windows.
- Improved: Many other improvements.
- Fixed: Ctrl-Ctrl can’t activate Listary sometimes.
- Fixed: Launched apps don’t get input focus correctly sometimes.
- Fixed: Wrong start folder of “cmda” command.
- Fixed: “Open parent folder” doesn’t work on desktop.
- Fixed: Listary can’t attach to executables located on volumes mounted to a folder.
- Fixed: Many other bug fixes.
####Change log (5.00.2328)
- New: Show tips of available variables for action and custom command parameters.
- New: Add default file manager templates.
- Improved: Prevent backspace from closing Listary toolbar.
- Improved: Listary will try to recover from disk search index failures automatically.
- Improved: Other usability improvements.
- Fixed: Listary is activated unexpectedly when using pinch-zoom on Synaptics touchpads.
- Fixed: Listary doesn’t work fully on some apps running as admin (e.g. Task Manager and Services).
- Fixed: Some third-party context menu extensions may crash Listary.
- Fixed: Some other crash fixes.
####Change log (5.00.2332)
- Fixed: Listary cannot open some folders in Total Commander.
- Fixed: Listary cannot open folders in AutoCAD.
- Fixed: Listary cannot open new Explorer windows on Windows XP.
- Fixed: Listary is activated unexpectedly when using pinch-zoom on Synaptics touchpads (again).
####Change log (5.00.2334)
- Improved: Open to launcher mode directly when pressing hotkey in Explorer.
- Fixed: Listary can’t open Properties in Actions menu.