6.2.0.41 beta released (Dark Theme is now available)

Hello everyone, Listary’s Theme feature is now officially available! :tada: There are now three modes available: “Light”, “Dark”, and “Follow System”. If you’re a Pro version user, you can upgrade your software and start using it right away! :crescent_moon:

Download: https://www.listary.com/download/beta/Listary.exe

Main Updates

Other Updates

• Fixed: Fixed the issue where the mouse menu flickers or cannot be called out.
  • Removed: Removed the default “edit with Notepad++” action.
  • Improved: Improved the “Options”.
  • Improved: Updated web search logos. (Thanks for the contribution of Diego_F)
  • Fixed: Fixed some minor issues, improving software stability and performance.
6 Likes

Thanks for the Dark theme.
Works fine here.

Windows 11 Home x64 Version 22H2 (OS Build 22621.1635)
Listary Pro 6.2.0.41

1 Like

已更新 很不错终于支持了黑暗模式 有个问题想问下开发者什么时候加入双击ctrl的进程黑/白名单? 等了这个功能好久 窗口化游戏总容易误触 :grin:

1 Like

Thanks. It’s a pleasure to see an update and as the theme option was so asked, I suppose you will have time to work on something else.
And this dark theme is very well made. Very easy to read.

1 Like

外观已经很漂亮了;)
1.建议提高下搜索的速度,目前略感迟滞;
2.增加搜索语法,比如可筛选日期、文件大小…

Does it fix this long lasting bug?

As told in the linked post, it works fine here.

Windows 11 Home x64 Version 22H2 (OS Build 22621.1702)
Listary Pro 6.2.0.41

Nice! I’m been waiting ages for the dark mode. Great job! Works fine on Windows 22H2 (OS Build 22621.1555

Themes aren’t important to me, but this new beta release appears to have finally fixed the bugs that I’ve been experiencing for a long time.

You’re on a winner now. :clap:

There are some other bugs.

1. The search result can’t auto sort by recent use.
  2. Some times it will show some old index, which is can’t use and without icon.

Thank you very much for adding the updated logos that I post here. They look great with the dark theme :blush:

I love it, please add support for Mica / Acrylic

I am using Mica for Everyone and it looks much better with a hint of transparency and blur.

Yeah. I use Listary in dark theme and currently it has some effect as a background, I think it has mica but I would like to see an acrylic effect.

Interesting. I also use Mica for Everyone, but I used it to apply rounded corners to Listary as you can see here. Can you show me with a screenshot how did you achieve “a hint of transparency and blur”? In Mica for Everyone, I have applied all available effects in “Backdrop type” for Listary, but in each type, Listary it’s displayed unchanged. :thinking:

Really great to see Listary being updated on this phase… Really appreciate your work…

Themes does look good… But as a long time user, I am still writing an AHK script to launch apps in “Run as admin”… Can you add that as an action so I can add a shortcut… Or Can it be done now?

I tired tinkering with Custom action, it asks for Admin permission but still runs as normal. SO I guess I didnt make it work… “Run as admin” action and an option to have the Preview panel open always would be nice…

Thank you.

2 long standing requests of mine. 1. Make keywords case insensitive. I use “dir” to search directories but “DIR” isn’t recognized.
2. Allow typing keywords at the end of search queries. Ex. “dir House” will show directories with House as name, but “House dir” shows nothing.

Number 2 is already working for me.
folder: test1
test1 folder:
Gives the same results

Windows 11 Home x64 Version 22H2 (OS Build 22621.2215)
Listary Pro 6.2.0.42

Thx for pointing this out of for #2. They must’ve fixed this in recent betas.