Listary 6 Beta 🎉

This looks really interesting. Wish there was an English version though

no…i tried only chinese or japanes i dont know :stuck_out_tongue:

if the developer is not going to respond or update or say something;

does anyone have knowledge how to develop a similar App?

what are you talking about???

fluent search is the most promising app i ever try, by far.

yeah, but it doesn’t have most of listary features
and it is still in beta version “FLUENT SEARCH”

i guess u didnt read all the previous messages, i dont know :roll_eyes:
of course its beta, but the dev is super active.
and most of listary feature will be dev in the next big update, i guess quite soon
we are on 9.66.1 version, and he said the 9.70.xx will have most of the feature of listary

as i said, listary is super fluid, fast, and work perfectly for now
FS is little buggy, slower, but so much more powerful than listary
with FS and keyboard u can do exactly what u want…no need mouse, trackapd, CTRL+M amazing

Fs is actually fast enough for me (I’m on 0.9.66.1). It’s definitely faster than Ueli/Wox/PowerToys Run. Only things I’m missing is the search in the open/save dialog, move files and drag and drop. At the pace the dev is improving/adding features, it won’t take long. BTW, thx for recommending it. I’ve reached dev multiple with bugs reports/requests that he quickly addressed.

yes he is great :slight_smile:
there is also a discord channel

=> will come on 9.70.xx version :slight_smile:

now version beta is 0.9.72.55, lot of improving things happen

dev is aware of every remarks, so please join discord and the beta :slight_smile: its already replace my listary…rip

Thanks for ur Information
well write to get data…

FIFA55 ทางเข้า

Screw Fluent Search. Bring back Listary (and for the love of god please keep Windows 7 compatibility–though I understand it’s not exactly a fair thing to ask in 2021).

LOL
of course i will ask the dev to make it compatible with windows 3.1
maybe one of your new laptop will run on it :rofl:

honestly, if you want to keep windows 7, dont ask dev to continue compatibility with old OS.
It makes no sense!

most of the power user here, start to have a look of fluent search, because this app is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO promising.

unfortunately, since 1 or 2 years, no ANY update on listary… then what to do ? continue to believe on dev who dont really care of user? do i have to remind u, that some users paid for listary…And its not updated !

Fluet search is free to use!

see u

With all due respect, you have no idea what you’re talking about. Many many people still use Windows 7 for good reasons. Even still, I already said, it’s difficult to expect a dev to keep supporting it. So I don’t know why you’re belaboring a point I already made.

Also, the developer has recently stated that Listary is not abandoned, within the last month or two. It was shelved for more important projects.

Honestly, with users with your attitude, I am rather put off by the idea of trying fluent search. You are frankly not a very inviting person and I think I would rather stay away from anything you suggest.

Also, this thread is for discussing Listary development, not spamming people with your immature comments in support of some other software.

Well, it’s been more than a year since dev’s last post. I really hope dev will keep developing Listary, but I’m very optimistic to be honest. I hope he’s doing fine though.

Ya there’s not much hope for listary.

Unfortunately FluentSearch is not portable and probably won’t be so that’s a nonstarter for me.
Can’t believe there isn’t an Alfred (mac) caliber app for the PC.

Listary was portable ?
Maybe we can ask the dev of FS if it can be portable, i will ask him :wink:

Listary installs a service for the indexing and isn’t portable.

thanks it was a rhetoric question for @listary_sev ^^ because he asked
was pretty sure it was not portable ^^ but why not :stuck_out_tongue:

Listary 6.0.5.16 crashes every time if I open a file dialog in my second screen, I have to disable file dialog integration in order to prevent it from crashing.

Just to remind everyone (and in response to @LiuChuan92 and @listary_sev ).: