Listary 6 Beta 🎉

Here is a link to Listary v6.0.11.34 for everyone having issues with Listary v6.0.11.35.

It seems like development is taking one step forward and two steps back.

1 Like

The 6.0.11.34 frequently crashes. I have gone back to 6.0.11.33

I went back to v6.0.10.33 also.
Crashes and other problems that I’ve already posted about forced me back.

The current version is 6.0.11.35 !
No crashes here under

Windows 11 Home x64 Version 22H2 (OS Build 22621.1105)
Listary Pro 6.0.11.35

Listary Pro 6.0.11.35 does not crash. However, the open/save dialog does not close the popup-bar after the operation is finished. The popup bar persist on the screen even after the file has been saved.
This affects all the applications

2 Likes

This doesn’t happen here.
I use it a lot and just tested again, no such problem.

Windows 11 Home x64 Version 22H2 (OS Build 22621.1194)
Listary Pro 6.0.11.35

Is it just me or is the 5 version better?
I went to the appearance tab it says “coming soon :)”

Is it incomplete?

1 Like

Listary 6 is in beta stage right now. It has been rewritten from the ground-up, so expect it to take a while some features from the past version are ported over.

I finally moved to Mac and recommend you all do the same.

The productivity is infinitely better with Alfred + workflows. No more waiting for Channing to get his act together to fulfill promises long forgotten.

nonsense, so you suggest to change to a completely different operating system and a different hardware only for one piece of software? I had tried Mac for a couple of years and certain thing were definitely much better, but others much worse. So you can’t have it all.

As others already said, that is pure nonsense.
Listary is working and there are many even free alternative tools like Everything and QAP
which do a similar job under Windows.
Using a Mac or Windows is a decission which are not driven by such a tool.
But if you are happy with your Mac please stop to post complete and utter nonsense here.

What is QAP?

It is different from listaray, more like a recent documents-folders interface, but highly customizable.

Pure troll. Keypirinha is another great free alternative to Listary. And the last friend of mine who went to Mac told me “it’s such a great machine! OK, there is no USB and the drive is quite small so I need to take care. But it’s such a goooood machine”.

As @salto said, Quick Access Manager is another great tool and I use Listary and QAP together.

Same problem here. Even the latest v6.0.11.38 has that bug.
I’m starting to lose patience with it. Back to v6.0.11.33 for now.

Same, and I found I can simply click on it and it will disappear immediately, so it’s not a big problem to me but still noising

I don’t understand what is the bug exactly.

Apparently, this annoying bug is supposed to be fixed in the next update.

2 Likes

Yeah, just take a look at my post

I just updated to v6.3.0.57 Beta.
So far, so good.