Mapped Network Drives Refuse to Index?

I have a mapped network drive and it doesn’t seem to want to index. I added it to the index list but it always says last index was Never.

When I tell it to manually index by hitting Update Now it says it’s indexing but it says it’s finished within 30 seconds which I’m skeptical of because there is a ton of stuff in that drive.

No matter how many times I have it update or what I set the interval to, it always says Last Updated is never.

I saved this as a draft because after writing it I realized that the network drive did seem to be indexed, but after rebooting my PC it seems to no longer by indexed anymore. So it seems like I lose the index whenever I reboot and I have to manually re-index?

Update on this, I have a network drive that says the index was rebuilt 1 minute ago but I get zero search results for it. I can type folder:foo and it finds nothing except things on my C drive.

I purchased pro specifically for this and have found that it doesn’t work. There are other threads in here complaining about the same and so far, no word from the dev. I have emailed support asking for a refund. Not a word in response. Seems like I spent 20 bucks for nothing.

教你个办法,先删除现在索引的保存好,然后重装当前版本的软件,在添加需要索引的,在保存就好了