Listary Yellow Triangle With Exclamation Point

I just bought Listary Pro. I go to use it and search a network drive. Objects that it finds on that drive appear with a yellow triangle with an exclamation point inside it. If I go to open that object, it opens; however, if I ask it to open that folder, it simply does not.

What does the yellow triangle mean and why will listary not open the desired folder?

Do you mean that you can open a file on the network drive but not the containing folder of that file? Please upload a screenshot of Listary’s search results if possible.

WHEN I CLICK ON THESE NOTHING HAPPENS EXCEPT LISTARY CLOSES. EXPLORER DOES NOT OPEN THE FOLDER. THIS OCCURS FOR ALL LOCATIONS ON THE “P:” DRIVE. IT ALSO WILL NOT GO TO THAT FOLDER IF A SELECT THAT OPTION AS WELL.

This may happen if the P:\ drive is connected after Listary starts. I’m working on a solution now. You can try to restart Listary in this case.

Thanks for the help. I am always able to access the P drive. Unless it is intermittently dropping the mapping or connection, but again, I always have access to that drive and am reading and writing files to that drive all day every day.

I have restarted listary and the computer and “forced rebuild” of the indexes for the various drives I am indexing. Still showing up like this.

Are you running Listary as admin? Make sure Options - General - Run as admin is not checked.

I did have that checked off. I unchecked it and some of the triangles disappeared, but other files became triangles. I still cannot use “Open Folder”. When I click on “open folder” the popup Listary goes away and explorer stays in the same window it was in when I started searching. Opening the folder is really the whole point of Listary for me.

I have fixed this. For whatever reason, the setting shown below was causing the issue. I unchecked it and now everything is working as normal.