Listary 6 Beta 🎉

赞一个了。
测试了下,win 11上保存崩溃的问题已经修复了。

1 Like

不知道更新了什么,没有release notes啊,不管怎样,希望这个项目还能继续做下去。。。

喜大普奔 可算是更新了。

What a suprise?! A new update means listary is back in the game. Never thought I’d get a new update for this app.

1 Like

Double updates in ONE day!

2 Likes

Is it possible to change the listary search box to round corner as the win11 style?

6.0.6.21 is now available.

1 Like

6.0.6.21 双击ctrl隐藏不了搜索栏 :rofl:

没问题啊

跟其它软件冲突了,关了重开就好 :laughing:

I’m not updating.

Channing hasn’t posted in two and a half years with speculations ranging from him being busy with work to someone confirming him dead. There’s no changelog update in this post. Now the software wants to download new unknown code to my system?

I don’t think so. If you guys want to do it, go ahead. I would be too worried someone compromised the backend to push out malicious code. The old beta works perfectly for me so I’ll wait and see a bit what happens.

2 Likes

I agree with @combwizard, I’m not updating either until I know more. At first I was kinda excited to see this, but now it also looks kinda suspicious. Let’s see if there is some good news though.

1 Like

Very suspicious. Be aware to update. Ill try it on the VM.

According to virus total the new version seems to be clean.

Just received the notification for the new build 6.06.21. While it is indeed great news, I am somewhat skeptical about this release just like @combwizard,@Maxime_C, and @fatihkemer

The new installer is signed by Zaozhuang Shizhong District Bopsoft Sales Department on April 17, 2022, whereas, the previous installer had been signed by Bopsoft (Zaozhuang) Sales Department on May 11, 2019.

Has anyone updated to the new build? While a clean report from VirusTotal is good to have, this is not a definite proof that the update is legit.

1 Like

I would like to update but I have to wait few days to see if this isn’t a CCP Trojan

1 Like

maybe its the COVID-19 that give the chance

I just let it do its job. There is no change to my system, and listary feels the same.

@Adi_Georgescu A trojan does not have to break your computer. It could be an hidden feature within listary mining cryptocurrencies with your CPU ; you may not notice it (just a raise of electricity consumption and premature aging of your PC).

Or maybe it’s no big deal, such as an automatic update for a dependency listary is using (helper library of code). But such update hasn’t occured in years, so better safe than sorry guys. I hope someone can investigate this.

1 Like

Hello,
I know it doesn’t garantee there’s no risk but at least neither Eset antivirus or Malwarebytes Premium has detected any issue once I updated Listary…

Bob