How to enable favorites etc

Hello,

I use the latest version of Listary Pro, but I cannot see the options, favourites and history.

Here is a screenshot: 2023-04-18_20-25-39 - TechSmith Screencast - TechSmith Screencast

Is there a way to enable this? And how can I go to a folder in version 6?

Thanks for the effort!

Hi, just double click LMB in the explore or click MMB.

Thanks for the prompt response, Leroy. However, I click left, right and middle mouse button and nothing happens. I use Directory Opus and checked the settings in this program and turned off any specific function involving middle mouse button.

In Listary, I checked the settings at integration and Mouse Middle Click to show pop-up is on (Options - 2023-04-19_08-45-01 - TechSmith Screencast - TechSmith Screencast).

When I remember correctly, in version 5 these favorites were default everywhere without needing a mouse. Am I mistaken?

Can you please help me to take the next steps to solve this? Thanks!

Under Hotkeys assign a shortcut to the “Show popup menu”
I use Ctrl-Alt-L
This will be show for me
Screenshot - 19.04.2023 , 10_06_44

Thanks for the reply. It seems that the shortcut works. But it is still a new shortcut. Do you by any chance know what the function is of the icon on the far right of the window that appears when you press CTRL twice? I have not found out what it does because it is always greyed out in my situation. In version 5 here you could access the favorites ats in one go.

This button is always inactive for me to.
From the icon it looks like a refresh or reload button.

Windows 11 Home x64 Version 22H2 (OS Build 22621.1555)
Everything 1.5.0.1343a (x64)
Everything Toolbar 1.0.5.0
Listary Pro 6.1.0.38

Having this same issue, i want to press ctrl twice then click on the 3 dots, just like in the last version. this was removed for some reason? I don’t want to memorize a new hotkey, or middle click on the folder. I want the old functionality back. It was great as is!