How do I make Listary work with XYplorer?

I’ve just found out about Listary and installed the portable version on my (Win XP-Home +SP3) computer. Unfortunately I don’t understand your Options … General dialog about integration. I have XYplorer installed in “C:\Program Files\XYplorer\explorer.exe”. What do I actually have to enter in the “Path:” and “Parameter:” boxes to get integration to work? Also, what does “Use %1 in parameter for the path. Do not forget quotes” mean?
Also, under Options … Compatibility it says for XYplorer “Edit [Instance: 10]”. What does this mean and what do I have to do?
Sorry for being a complete novice on this. Thanks,
Bob

Hello Bob,

I've just found out about Listary and installed the portable version on my (Win XP-Home +SP3) computer. Unfortunately I don't understand your Options ... General dialog about integration. I have XYplorer installed in "C:\Program Files\XYplorer\explorer.exe". What do I actually have to enter in the "Path:" and "Parameter:" boxes to get integration to work? Also, what does "Use %1 in parameter for the path. Do not forget quotes" mean?
It should be Path: C:\Program Files\XYplorer\explorer.exe Parameter: "%1" (including quotes)
Also, under Options ... Compatibility it says for XYplorer "Edit [Instance: 10]". What does this mean and what do I have to do?
You don't need to do anything with this. You can use mouse middle click or hot key Win + W to activate Listary in XYplorer directly.

Please don’t hesitate to post here if you have any more questions!

1 Like

Thanks for your response (except that I think you meant to write “XYplorer.exe” not “explorer.exe”?). Thanks,

Bob

@Scotty2012

Glad I can help!

I think you meant to write "XYplorer.exe" not "explorer.exe"?
I just copied it from your post :D

So you did - I hadn’t spotted my own mistake! Apologies!

Bob

thanks a lot!
It is quite useful.