ESC key not working on Save File Dialog

Hi,
on Listary 5, I could hit ESC to focus on the save dialog and then hit enter to save the file.
On Listary 6 that doesn’t work anymore.

It would be even better if I could use some shortcut while focused in Listary (eg Shift+Enter or Enter when Listary box is empty) to save a file on the save file dialog.

Not sure if there is another way to do this just using keyboard currently… is there?

Esc support will be available in Listary 6 soon.

I have the same problem. Did you implement a solution in the meantime?

I use this a lot (double-control in the Open/Save File dialog to go to Listary, select a folder, then go back to the Open/Save File dialog and actually open/save the file, sometimes after changing the file name), but without the Escape key functionality that put the focus back into the Open/Save File dialog’s “File name” text box, I have to use the mouse. Every time. This is awkward now.

If no solution, is there a work-around to get the focus back from Listary to the Open/Save File dialog?

FWIW, I just found a work-around: Alt-Tab seems to bring me back to the original application’s file dialog. Not as swift as Esc, but not as bad as having to grab the mouse.

Why should I use Double Ctrl in Open/Save dialogs ?
Lister automatically is shown below that dialog and I can enter search terms to reach the required dir or file.
After finishing the open/save dialog in the Application there is nothing left to terminate with ESC.

Windows 11 Home x64 Version 21H2 (OS Build 22000.832)
Listary Pro 6.0.9.25

Here is my mouse-free process:

• Application opens an Open/Save dialog, with the focus in the “File name” text box.
  • I hit double-Ctrl to move the focus into the Listary box that is below the Open/Save dialog.
  • I type search terms until I find the folder I want.
  • I hit Enter, which switches the Open/Save dialog to the selected folder. But the focus is still in the Listary box.
  • I hit Alt-Tab (formerly Esc) to move the focus back to the “File name” text box of the Open/Save dialog.
  • Optional: I change the default file name (or non-optionally type one if there wasn’t a default file name).
  • I hit Enter to open/save the selected file.

I assume you use the mouse to move the focus to the Listary box and again use the mouse to accept the selection and close the Open/Save dialog. My use case is a mouse-free process. For that, the former Esc key was important, and I’m glad I found the Alt-Tab work-around.

As far as I can tell, Listary 5 is far superior to 6. For example what you described is missing and other useful features like marking what you typed in 3rd party file managers. Maybe it’s recommended to downgrade to 5 until 6 is at least on the same feature page as 5.