Double click on empty area Explorer

Hello, I downloaded listary recently and am not able to get the pop up to come up when I double click on any part of the empty area. Please help!

Hi.

No problem, I can help you if you’re using the latest beta version. Have you read this or this?
Just double-click on any empty area of the file explorer to bring up the pop-up menu that has several options such as favorites, history, etc.

What I said before I guess it works fine with the stable version, because if you use the beta version you will see that double clicking on any empty area will return you to a previous folder and the popup menu will appear, at least I don’t know if it’s just me, but that’s the behavior I get when I double click on any empty area with Listary Beta.

But I found a way, just hold down the Ctrl key while double clicking on any empty area, this way you avoid being returned to a previous folder and the popup menu will also appear.

Another way to show the popup menu without double clicking is to set a hotkey to show the popup menu within the Listary settings, for this open Listary (you know, press the Ctrl key twice) type opt to access the settings, choose Hotkey and set a hotkey to Show popup menu. After you have set to hotkey then click on Apply and click on OK.

I hope that what I teach you can help you.

P.S. If all of the above does not work, just reinstall Listary.