Possible disable Listary hotkeys temporary while using specific aplications (e.g. Vegas, Photoshop)?

Hi,

Most of the time I use “Listary hotkeys” throughout applications (XYplorer, Windows Explorer, Word, Excel, etc.).

However, there are some applications (e.g. Vegas, Photoshop) which have the very same global “Listary hotkeys” set to own application commands. Since “Listary hotkeys” are global, they overlap the applications “hotkeys”.

I know in that context I could turn off Listary or change the hotkeys, but the ideal solution for me would be simply to set Listary to not work with Vegas or Photoshop. I mean, when Vegas or Photoshop are active in the screen, Listary would recognize and automatically disable its “hotkeys”. When I close or minimize Vegas or Photoshop, then Listary hotkeys are restored.

So, is it possible to disable Listary hotkeys temporary while using specific aplications (e.g. Vegas, Photoshop)?

Thanks for info!

I’m afraid it’s not easy to implement such a feature. You can try to use the default hotkey Ctrl-Ctrl instead of a traditional hotkey that may conflict with other apps.