Poblem with going to the folder/file right location or path

sorry for this and bad English my problem is :

1- for drop-down list and finding folder , files , apps , projects listary work correctly

2- the problem after i enter the name of folder i searched by type “>” and “folder name” or type “Project keyword”
( of course witout “>” ) and hit “enter” it will open “Libraries” folder on windows 7

3- this problem it is also goes with popup menu like “recent popup menu” and when i supply folder path

4- for apps that installed on my PC like “firefox” i need : (to type “firefox” and hit enter ) twice to run “firefox” or any app

more info :

1- i work on listary version 4

2- i use the listary’s default options

3- this problem it seems started after install and remove the new version of listary and back to version 4

4- after remove the new version and before re-install version 4 i cleaned evry thing : installed directory , my user’s folder “C:\Users(User name)\AppData\Roaming\Listary”

please help i used a lots of similar programms like “Launchy” , “Find And Run Robot” and “Executor” but i found my need only in listary so please help

Hello,

3- this problem it seems started after install and remove the new version of listary and back to version 4

Do you mean the beta version 4.01.1237 by “the new version”?

Could you please download the portable version of both Listary stable and Listary beta and try if this issue still exists? You don’t need to uninstall your current version, just exit it, extract the portable version to a new folder, and run Listary.exe.

Hello ,

i do as you said and downloaded "Listary stable"
and i still have same issue