Listary with TC doesn't work well

Total Commander’s directory menu items can’t be automatically added to Listary favorite for quick access…
And I want to use listary’s quick search instead of TC’s quick search,because listary’s quick search is smart!How can I do that?
The version is Listary 4.00.1167,TC 8.01 x64,Win 8 pro.

Total Commander’s directory menu items can’t be automatically added to Listary favorite for quick access

Open Listary Options - Menus - Toolbar, please make sure there is a Total Commander Directory Menu there. If there is not, click the Reset Menus button.

Imgur

And I want to use listary’s quick search instead of TC’s quick search,because listary’s quick search is smart!How can I do that?

Sorry that this is not supported currently.

I have clicked the reset button but it doesn’t work.I am sure of there is a Total Commander Directory Menu.

The TC saves in d:\Program Files\totalcmd\TOTALCMD64.EXE
d:\Program Files\totalcmd\wincmd.ini
Listary:d:\Program Files\ListaryPortable\Listary.exe

@ddyjd

1. Open your registry editor
  2. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ghisler\Total Commander
  3. Change IniFileName to the correct path d:\Program Files\totalcmd\wincmd.ini . Add it if it’s missing.

Imgur

And I want to use listary’s quick search instead of TC’s quick search,because listary’s quick search is smart!

I am also cheering for this option
After installing the program yesterday i just had to play around with it for hours, and if you add this option (i hope it’s even possible) it would be complete for me, and for that i am willing to pay even more than the asking price.
Keep up the good dev-ing :wink: