Listary stop responding sometimes

I found that many times it stop responding and it’s in the systray and working perfectly but it just don respond to shortcuts or other dialog boxes… so I just have to restart it to make it work again like a charm… but doing this is several steps (option1: I have to close it… and look for it’s shortcut in desktop or start menu… and relaunch it… of the folder where I have it when it’s portable…) or using process hacker to restart it from the submenu there… but I think it will be a great option to add just it in Listary sub-menu so it restart it-self or maybe another option (I’m thinking about having it do a routine restart every x time but this can interfere with some action…) maybe it’s possible on your side to find when it stop responding and fix it.

I like this software very much and I will promote it so everyone know about it… I tried tons of other solution to enhance the dialog box but no one is like this one (even your icon choice is just great and the interface is very clean and it’s very light on resources) it’s the I wish if it was me who programmed it.

Thank you very much for making it.

Hello eagleeyez,

Thanks for your feedback. Do you mean that sometimes Listary doesn’t respond to mouse/keyboard shortcuts at all and doesn’t show up for file dialogs as expected? But it isn’t completely hanging (you can still use the tray icon to close it), and after a restart of the program it works fine again? I’ll look into this.

I’ve been working on Listary 4 for a few months, and the most important part is to improve stability. This bug may be gone in version 4, but it would be great help if you can provide more information now. So please do let me know if you find any pattern for this bug.

I like this software very much and I will promote it so everyone know about it... I tried tons of other solution to enhance the dialog box but no one is like this one (even your icon choice is just great and the interface is very clean and it's very light on resources) it's the I wish if it was me who programmed it.

Thank you very much for making it.

Thank you so much for the praise. I’ll make Listary even better!

Thank you for the reply :slight_smile:

I can’t wait for the new version and I will let you know if this bug is remaining…