Kudos to Channing!

To all users of Listary - I just want to send out a big congratulations to Channing for creating this application - I am a big fan and had tried just about every similar application on the market before settling on Listary. This application is now permanently installed on any computer I work on and I would not want to be without it.

@ Channing - I may have been a bit demanding about the features I’d like to see in Listary (like searching for folders only and pattern scoring), but that is only because I really appreciate the potential of this application. To all those like me who constantly demand new features in Listary, I say take a breath and be patient, as they are undoubtedly infinitely harder to code than ask for.

Again Channing, congratulations on a great application!

Thank you very much for your kind words! I’m currently preparing some new features for the next beta release.

Agreed. After recently upgrading to Pro and taking the time to understand all of its features, I can only recommend that others do the same. Listary Pro’s value far exceeds it price and that’s not something that happens often in the wonderful world of Windows utilities. What makes it even better for me is its clean integration with Directory Opus.

Thank you Channing… onwards and upwards!

@aussieboykie

Thank you very much!

I agree. Great tool and ditto support.