A new beta version (4.00.1104) is available - Everything support is back!

Hi, working well except when jumping to folders below the current level in Xplorer2. Windows Explorer works correctly jumping straight to a folder several levels below the current, but within Xplorer2 it just opens the currently selected folder in the Xplorer2 window and not the path selected in Listary. I also tried using the right arrow, Action: Open Folder and same result. It successfully opens Xplorer2 window on the correct folder if I select a favorite folder (I have path: “C:\Program Files\zabkat\xplorer2_ult\xplorer2_64.exe” and parameter: /T /1 “%1” under Integration in Listary options).
The path Listary is seeing is correct, I tried copy path to clipboard, then pasted back into Xplorer2 address bar and it worked.
This is a new feature now you have Everything/Listary search disk support, so regardless of if you can fix it I am off to buy the pro version (but will keep using the beta until a V4 pro comes out).
Cheers

@Dougal

Thank you very much for reporting the bug. It’ll be fixed in the next beta release.

@Channing

Can you try to fix the listbar position problems with the next update, too?
E.g. : Dual monitor setup. Listary’s listbox comes up on the right monitor (nr. 2) instead of the main one (nr. 1, left) when using the shortcut while the desktop is active.

Thanks Channing, wasn’t sure if a bug or just not supported. Let me know if you need any other info.
Is the by application history not working? In V3 I used to have global and current app separated under recent. Now I just get a single set of files and folders, and doesn’t seem to always keep the application history. I have “Track recent files and folders” checked under “By Application” for those listed, although I can’t add any more, only delete (no + button).
Cheers

@raziel024

I updated my Photoshop to CS6 (13.0.1), and Listary works well. I guess you’re using the Creative Cloud version of Photoshop which offers an exclusive 13.1.1 update. I’m sorry that I don’t have Creative Cloud account and can’t do further tests.

@Dougal

Both issues (xplorer2 and recent documents) have been fixed in version 4.00.1112.

@highend

Implemented in 4.00.1112.

@miked

Fixed in 4.00.1112.

Thanks for the quick fix.