Search list get not automatic close

search list get not automatic close (selection options)
and (sample ctrl+select or enter) function click, opens file path folder
because, every time you make a search re-tiring

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion. I’m trying to resolve this issue in a different way: adding a searching history feature which allows you to reuse previous search queries and search results easily.

@Channing
I would like to support **fatiheke’**s suggestion. An option to keep Listary from closing after opening a folder or a file is indeed required, because there are a lot of people that need to open several files/folder from the search results at a time, including me. In other words instead of opening several folders or images from search results, I have to open Listary and re-type search query every time after opening something which is very tiresome. Sometimes it bugs me to the point that I am forced to use Everything.

1 Like

I’m indeed considering adding an extra detailed result window like Everything. You can activate it using a hotkey. However no ETA for it as a lot of work is required.

1 Like

@Channing
Thank you. :slight_smile:
But if an extra detailed result window will be too troublesome for you to implement please don’t forget that an option to disable auto close is fine too.

1 Like